NOURISHMENT WITH NUTRITION
If you love your body and you love your health than you should love your food…. For a healthy lifestyle… Build the right relationship with food, reach your goal weight and fight disease with your Dietician at SVBCH. >
Dietician at SVBCH will work with you through Diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, weight gain ,weight loss and MORE so that you can NOURISH your body through the plate and not through a pill. will also teach you how to reclaim this long-lost relationship with food, so you can not only reclaim the fit, healthy body you have always wanted to have, but also reclaim the life you have always wanted to live.
- At times we get confused over what to eat and what not . we have been reading about health and care and healthy eating habits daily in news papers , health magazines , online resources etc.
- Healthy eating , sometimes when you are hungry , you start eating a candy bar.after a few minutes you feel you are not feeling hungry now.
- How this happens ? It is the sugar IN CANDY WHICH DOES THE WONDERS IN YOUR BLOOD . It carries the energy contained in sugar in our body , blood can`t handle much of the sugar ; it produces insulin a substance which clears the sugar from the blood . Insulin helps in getting rid of excess sugar , and in the end succeeds in its mission . when there is no sugar left in the body to produce energy and when it fails to supply the so called energy to brain, we started feeling hungry again. Now athe question is what is a healthy food or diet ?
What you eat is what you are and it cannot be overemphasised how the food you give (your one and only) body impacts what you do, who you are and how you feel.
- Divide your meals 4-5 time a day and Eat a variety of foods and eat regularly.
- Eat breakfast every day. Eating a healthy breakfast gets your day off to a good start and helps you
- keep your hunger in check later in the day.
- Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates.
- Make time to eat a balanced lunch. Include lots of fruits and vegetables as well as lean protein to help manage hunger
- PDrink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.
- Have a relaxing dinner. Make an effort to prepare a balanced meal of healthy foods that you enjoy. Eat slowly and savor each bite.
- Make a snack plan. Decide whether it’s best for you to focus your efforts on making three healthy meal choices a day or if you should plan a healthy snack each day, too. Some people find that planning snacks at specific times during the day keeps them from overeating.
- Limit eating while driving, on the computer or watching TV. Remove tempting foods from your home and car. Plan to enjoy these foods periodically and outside of the home to help prevent overeating
- Stock up. Keep your refrigerator and pantry full of fresh produce, low-calorie foods, whole grains and healthy sources of protein. Consider whole-fruit popsicles, whole-grain pasta, low-fat dairy products, lean meats, beans and lentils.
- Consider keeping a food journal. Use it to track your eating habits
Nutrition is essential not only for life, but for a healthy life. Learn about the connection between what you eat and how you feel.. HEALTH • Healthy eating • Health and diet Importance of healthy eating and diet in our life?
You already know healthy eating can have a positive impact on your life. Regularly eating healthy, well-balanced meals contributes to sustained weight maintenance, a better mood, increased energy levels, positive inspiration to others and the potential for a heightened quality of life. Healthy eating is not about strict dietary limitations, staying unrealistically thin, or depriving yourself of the foods you love.Rather, it’s about feeling great, having more energy, improving your outlook, and stabilizing your mood. It seems that for every expert who tells you a certain food is good for you, you’ll find another saying exactly the opposite.
Eating food is considered as one of the most important parts of our everyday living . without which we cannot expect the life to exist . The food we eat are the single source of energy and nutrition . through the consumption of food we can get a glimpse of a person`s lifestyle .