AIM & OBJECTIVE
The work of this organization is to ensure safety and quality of food products being imported, manufactured, sold/distributed in the U.T of DNH.
Registration and Licensing of all Food establishments, dealing in food articles as hotels, restaurants, eating houses, fast food, street food vendors, food selling shops, manufacturing units, whole sale units, retail sale units, hawkers, etc.
Monitor the quality of food being manufactured and sold in the state as well as marketed in the state.
Verifying the compliance of food laws on food articles and related units.
Enforcing the act on banned and restricted food articles.
Investigate and prosecute in respect of contravention of legal provisions relating to misbranded, sub-standard, unsafe, under violation of rule food article and dealing in prohibited food articles.
Conduct awareness program to educate the masses, vendors as well as consumers.
1. The FBO (Food Business Operator) has to create (Sign up) his account on FLRS Portal.
2. By Login in his account Registration Form / License Form should be filled online.
3. All relevant documents should be uploaded into the portal.
4. Challan generation payment should be made at Dena Bank, Silvassa.
5. The License / Registration will be issued after inspection by FSO at concerned Premises.
6. Proof of possession of premises. (Sale deed / Rent agreement/ Electricity bill, etc.) (Optional)
7. Food Safety Management System plan or certificate (if any)
8. for Manufacturer:-
I. Blueprint/Layout plan of the processing unit showing the dimensions in meters / square meters and operation-wise area allocation (mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only)
II. List of Directors/Partners/Proprietor/Executive Members of Society/Trust with full address and contact details (mandatory for companies only)
III. Name and list of Equipments and Machinery along with the number, installed capacity and horse power used (Mandatory for manufacturing and processing units only)
IV. List of Food category desired to be manufactured.(in case of manufacturers)
V. Form IX: Nomination of Persons by a Company along with the Board Resolution.
VI. Upload Production unit Photographs.
COMPRESSIVE CHECKLIST - BEFORE APPLYING
1. Form A / Form B :- Duly filled.
2. Affidavit – Affidavit (Notary) on 50 Rs. Stamp paper and not old than 6 months.
3. Lease Agreement / Sale Deed / Partnership Deed / Electric City Bill should also be uploaded issued from Local Bodies.
4. NOC issued from Silvassa Muncipal Council (SMC) / Panchayat (Dhakla)should be uploaded.
5. Medical Fitness form to be certified by MBBS (Medical Officer).
6. ID Proof like (Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, Ration Card).
TIMELINE UNDER SAMAY SUDHINI SEVALicense :- 30 days
Registration :- 10 days
If all the relevant document & premises inspected found to be satisfactory.